SAP Announces Second Quarter and Half Year 2016 Results
SAP has recently announced their revenue results for quarter and half year for 2016 that ended on June 30th. This report shows that SAP has managed to grow in terms of revenue and profit generated by the company in different cloud related domains along with record breaking number of customers for digital transformations in SAP S/4 HANA.
Given below is the list of percentage increases in different fields along with some other highlights from the report. (Source: SAP NEWS)
- Cloud and software revenue up 7% (IFRS) and up 11% (non-IFRS at constant currencies)
- Cloud revenue up 30% (IFRS) and up 33% (non-IFRS at constant currencies)
- Operating profit up 81% (IFRS) and up 11% (non-IFRS at constant currencies), while investing in fast growth areas
- SAP S/4HANA is leading the digital transformation with more than 3,700 customers
- SAP confidently reiterates full year outlook
Click Here for a detailed report on SAP's quarter and half year reports.