TOV HCP Solution
Indus in healthcare has a depth of understanding that comes from our many years of experience working directly with our customers. We are assisting healthcare organizations to meet their regulatory commitments on a day to day basis and we have developed a simple solution to help companies across Europe comply with the EFPIA regulations on disclosure including third party spend. This ready to go product will ensure that the Transfer of Values to healthcare professionals and organisations will be shared on time and correctly.
The relationship between the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare professionals (HCPs) and healthcare organisations (HCOs) plays a vital role in the development and delivery of life-enhancing and life-saving medicines.
At the core of the relationship is sharing knowledge to improve outcomes for patients. Associations like ABPI/ EFPIA/JPMA/MA want to ensure that patients and others have confidence that this relationship is open and transparent and this is why the pharmaceutical industry is taking the lead on disclosing details of payments and Transfer of Value (TOV) and other benefits in kind made by industry to HCPs and HCOs.
How Indus can help you?
• Implement an automated solution on SAP for TOV to HCP/HCO to comply with EFPIA disclosure code.
• User friendly interface for global audiences.
• Capture third party spent.
• Single source of truth for HCP/HCO reporting.
• Gives you instant access to TOV analysis report and many customised reports.
• Solution to cater statements for HCP and HCO’s.
• Global rollout within 8 weeks for EFPIA countries.
• Customised reports for Japan, USA, Australia, Singapore and Philippines.
• Reduce the implementation cost by 70%.